- The Gears (5mm bore) are made from Hardened steel material, RNC nitrogen-based chain super wear-resistant extrusion wheel
- The overall hardness of the hardened steel substrate reaches HRC60+ , The more wear-resistant surface adopts RNC-based nano-coating, ultra-high hardness HV3300
- Curved teeth beat 0.03mm, Which is closely matched with the shaft and has high concentricity, The driving force is 15KG. Hardened steel.
- All-metal high-temperature printing at 500+℃, compatible with multiple models.
- The dimensional accuracy of the inner hole is 0.02mm, which is closely matched with the shaft and has high concentricity
PHAETUS RNC Nano Coating Hardened Steel Dual Drive Gears Kit Upgrade Compatible with Prusa MK3 MK3S 3D Printer DDB Sherpa Extruder